Email us at email@example.com we're always here to help
Frequently Asked Questions
- For information on the actions taken by the Connemara Coast Hotel as a result of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), please click here
- What time is check-in and checkout?
Checkin in time is 3 pm and checkout time is 12 noon. We try to be flexible but unfortunately there are other guests checking in to rooms at 3 pm so for checkouts after 12 noon there is a €25 hourly charge.
- How far is the Hotel from Galway City Centre?
We are located 10.6 kilometres from Galway City Centre which is 18 minutes by car.
- Is there a Bus Service to Galway City from the Hotel?
Bus Route 424 stops and picks up at the bus stop directly across the road from the hotel. The first bus goes to Galway Bus Station from the Hotel at 7.50 am and the last bus back to the hotel from Galway City is at 18.00 midweek and weekends at 20.20.
- What is the Leisure Centre Opening Hours?
Monday to Friday from 6.30 am to 9.45 pm. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays 7.30 am to 8.45 pm.
- What times are Dinner and Bar Food available from?
Bar Food is available daily from 12 noon to 9 pm. Dinner service in either or our Restaurants is from 6 pm to 9 pm.
- Do your Family Rooms have Fridges?
We have a number of Fridges which you can reserve at the time of booking. There is a security deposit of €100 which is refunded on checkout.
- Do you have a KidsClub?
Our Pirate Kids Club operates during School Holidays. Opening times are normally 9.00 am to 11.00 am and 5,30 pm to 9.30 pm midweek and weekends during the school holidays.
- What beaches are nearby?
Choice of beaches includes Spiddal Beach just 7 minutes drive and Silver Strand Beach just 5 minutes drive from the Hotel. Salthill Beach is 11 minutes drive from the Hotel.
- Do you have family rooms in the Hotel?
Our family rooms cater for 2 adults and 2 children with a double bed, a single bed and a camp bed. We also have interconnecting rooms for larger families, please call us on 091 592108 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking.
- Are you allowed to smoke at the Hotel?
Please note that we operate a strict non-smoking policy in the hotel. There are designated smoking and seating areas on the grounds.